DI-ProDiver is a PC-based application that creates multi-dimensional data models. It can be run on an Intel 486 workstation running Windows 95/98/NT/ME/XP or higher. DI-ProDiver accepts input files created by other applications and connects to any ODBC data source. It combines the input file and a description of the data provided by the user, then creates a multi-dimensional Model of the data. It supports data files up to 128,000 rows long, with any number of Dimensions. The execution time will vary depending upon the number of input records, the number of Dimensions, the amount of memory available, and the processor speed. Once the Model is built, DI-ProDiver serves as the user interface into the Model. It allows the user to query the Model using several display modes, including tabular, line, bar, and scatter graphs, as well as pie charts and geographic maps. It also contains a fully integrated report writer. The user is able to save views created in DI-ProDiver, and recall those views. The views will be updated automatically when recalled with a new version of the data file or multi-dimensional Model present.
Interested in seeing detailed feature support levels for DI-ProDiver? TechMATCH Pro subscribers can access over 8,000 feature support levels for over 2,000 solutions.Sign up for TechMATCH Pro today >
- The package runs on Windows NT, Unix, and IBM iSeries servers. On the iSeries, the DI Solution reads data directly from DB2.
- Dimensional Insight is a private company with a 15 year history of steady, uninterrupted growth. This allows us to avoid the pitfalls of public companies (focus on stock price, Wall Street, shareholders, earnings), and concentrate on what has made us successful -- the customer.
- We address the needs of all types of end-users, no matter how they access information. The Dimensional Insight approach encompasses the needs of Executives, Management, General, and Power users, all in one interface. This allows for a common look and feel, and promotes understanding of business information across the enterprise.
- We offer flexible software that addresses the differen
- IS/IT Users -- Simplicity
- Dimensional Insight's interfaces allows you to look at any of the key indicators that drive your business in any order. There are no pre-defined hierarchies to limit your analysis or reporting options.
- What Makes DI's Solution Different
- Freedom of Navigation
- Automated Implementation
- End-users -- Unified
- Multiple Platform Compatibility
- DI-Atlantis automates the entire process of building and maintaining an information system. This enables IS/IT professionals to focus on mission-critical projects and tasks, while leaving behind the manual report creation and query scripting of the past.
- Dimensional Insight's software eliminates the need for any programming in the set-up and maintenance of the application, which allows you to create an application in hours.
- We have developed all of our technology, with no outside licensing or acquisition. This means that our research and development can be focused on the creation of new features, enhancements, and products that address the needs of our customers. We are able to avoid the arduous task of attempting to integrate products and components from other vendors.
Target Business Size
- Sun Solaris/Sun OS
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP
- Microsoft Windows CE
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- IBM AIX
- Palm OS
- IBM OS/400
- Microsoft Access
- IBM DB2
- ASCII - Text file-based
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IBM DB/400
- Other ODBC Compliant Systems
- Electronics and Semiconductors
- Textiles and Apparel
- Consumer Packaged Goods - Food Products
- Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- Consumer Packaged Goods - House, Health, Beauty Products
- Medical Devices
- Consumer Packaged Goods - Beverage, Tobacco
- Automotive Supplier
- Plastics and Rubber Products
- Electrical Equipment
- Instruments and Controls
- Hi-Tech (Computers, Communications, Office)
- Pulp and Paper