Founded in 1972, SAP is the recognized leader in providing collaborative business solutions for all types of industries and for every major market. With 12 million users, 91,500 installations, and 1,500 partners, SAP is the world's largest inter-enterprise software company and the world's third-largest independent software supplier. SAP has a rich history of innovation and growth. Today, SAP employs more than 32,000 people in over 50 countries.
- Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16
- 69190 Walldorf
- Main: 49/6227/7-47474
- Visit Site
Products From SAP AG
Visiprise Manufacturing Planning
Visiprise Manufacturing Planning allows planners and design engineers to easily define the manufacturing and assembly process.
Visiprise Quality Management
Visiprise Quality Management is a closed-loop system that expedites the disposition of incoming and in-process nonconforming materials.
SAP Business ByDesign
Designed for midsize companies that want to grow profitably, the SAP Business ByDesign solution is a complete and adaptable on-demand business offering.
Visiprise Manufacturing Execution
Visiprise Manufacturing Execution is a business solution that enables global manufacturers to manage and control manufacturing and shop floor operations.
SAP ERP, the successor to SAP R/3, features leading analytics, financials, human capital management, operations, and corporate services functionality.
SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM)
SAP Product Lifecycle Management enables a collaborative environment in which businesses can manage, track, and control product and project information.
SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence solutions can empower your teams by allowing anyone in your organization self-service access to relevant information.
SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM)
The SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application provides best-in-class functionality for marketing, sales, and service.
BusinessObjects Edge Series
BusinessObjects Edge Series is the business intelligence solution of choice for small to midsize companies that want to optimize business performance.
SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII)
Plugging into your existing IT landscape for rapid implementation and a low TCO, SAP MII connects shop floor systems and business operations.
SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM)
With SAP SRM, users can handle the complete supply cycle to help optimize supplier selection, increase collaboration, and compress cycle times.
- Meeting Local, Regional, and Country Regulations: How Technology Can Help...
- Flexible IT for Competitive Advantage...
- Four Steps To A Best-Run Business...
- Business Agility as Growth Enabler: How Can Midsize Firms Manage Change in an Increasingly Demanding World?...
- Seeing the Big Picture: A Corporate Guide to Better Decisions through IT...
- Simplify IT, Drive Growth...
- Boost Business Results and Gain Quick ROI with MES...
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics: A vision becomes reality...
- NPDI: New Product Development and Introduction...
- DIsabled - Integrated Service Life-Cycle Management...
- CRM ROI Review...
- Optimizing Returns on Customer-Centric Strategies: Molex ROI...
- Integrated Solutions for Industrial Measurement Engineering and Automation...